Vacuum switch vacuum degree tester operation method
The instrument panel is shown in Figure 2. The leak detection key is used to make a preliminary judgment on the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube, and the measurement key is used to apply high voltage and strong electromagnetic field to quantitatively test the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube.
1. Instrument panel and connection description:
The instrument panel is shown in Figure 2. The leak detection key is used to make a preliminary judgment on the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube, and the measurement key is used to apply high voltage and strong electromagnetic field to quantitatively test the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube. There is a high-voltage output terminal on the side of the instrument, which can be connected to a contact of the vacuum tube with a high-voltage wire. The ion current input is connected to the other contact of the vacuum tube. The two output terminals of the field voltage shall be connected to the two terminals of the excitation coil. The ground terminal is used for protective grounding of the instrument housing. The pipe type input drawing code switch is used to input the pipe type of the arc extinguishing chamber. The pipe type of the arc extinguishing chamber is determined by the outside of the arc extinguishing chamber, and the diameter of the outer cover with outer cover shall prevail.
2. Pipe type selection:
Ceramic and glass arc extinguishing chamber pipe diameter less than 80mm is 00 pipe type
Pipe diameter greater than 80mm and less than 100mm is pipe type 02
Pipe diameter greater than 100mm and less than 110mm is No. 04 pipe type
Pipe diameter greater than 110mm is pipe type 06
Indoor epoxy resin fully enclosed arc extinguishing chamber, 6000V and below arc extinguishing chamber selected 01 tube type
3. Leak detection:
Leak detection should be carried out before testing the vacuum degree. When detecting leaks, pay attention to whether the vacuum tube is wiped clean and dried. If the vacuum tube has serious leakage, it is not necessary to carry out quantitative test of vacuum degree. If the leak detection is qualified, quantitative test will be carried out again.
After pressing the test key, the tester first displays the electric field voltage and magnetic field voltage and performs an automatic charging process. When the two voltages reach a certain value, the tester automatically adds the electric field voltage and magnetic field voltage to the vacuum tube and excitation coil, and automatically starts the test analysis program to display the test results of the measured vacuum tube and automatically discharge the internal capacitance of the instrument. (Display result: 3.26E-4Pa is 3.26 × 10-4 Pa Pascal)
The small measurement value of this instrument is 1.06 × 10-5Pa. If the vacuum degree of the measured vacuum tube is better than this value, the display result is still 1.06 × 10-5Pa. For vacuum circuit breakers, the vacuum degree of the vacuum bubble is intact, and the test results can be recorded as <10-5 Pa. If the vacuum degree is greater than 6.6 × 10-2Pa, the vacuum bubble is unqualified.
When testing the same vacuum tube for multiple times, the time interval between two adjacent measurements should not be less than 10 minutes. At the same time, turn off the power supply of the instrument, short-circuit the ion current clamp with the high voltage output clamp to eliminate the remaining high voltage, and then carry out the next test. Otherwise, the test results are distorted due to the fact that the ionized air in the tube is too late to return to the normal state.
5. Arc suppression discharge:
Press the leak detection key to detect leakage, reduce the magnetic field voltage, press the reset key after the action is completed, and then shut down. Discharge the large clamp at the high voltage output end to the ground, or lightly touch the vacuum tube end clamped by the high voltage clamp with a discharge rod, or short-circuit the ion current clamp with the high voltage end wire clamp to eliminate the residual high voltage and static electricity generated during the test.
5. detailed experimental steps
1, to ensure that the vacuum circuit breaker and the outside world insulation, the experiment does not produce leakage and reverse charging.
Specifically, the following aspects need to be addressed:
A. Grounding at both ends;
C. Lightning arrester;
D, arc suppression capacitor
2. Ensure that the vacuum circuit breaker is clean and dry
3. Ensure the opening distance of vacuum circuit breaker (opening)
4. Then hang the excitation coil as shown in Figure 2, align the white scale line with the middle position of the vacuum circuit breaker, and tie the electromagnet and the vacuum circuit breaker tightly with a binding band (pulse voltage will produce impact force during the experiment to avoid damage to the vacuum circuit breaker).
5. Connect the line according to the color of the test line and the size of the plug-in. The high pressure clamp is clamped at one end of the vacuum circuit breaker farther away from the electromagnet. The yellow and green line must be connected with the electromagnet before the instrument.
6. Select the tube type matched with the vacuum circuit breaker through the input of the code switch (the diameter of the sheath shall prevail for the vacuum circuit breaker with sheath).
7. After the preparation work is done and the connection is checked, turn on the power supply and press the reset key to ensure that the instrument is in the initial state.
8. Press the leak detection key to check the leak, judge the quality of the vacuum tube, and see if the vacuum circuit breaker is qualified.
9. Press the measurement key to enter the measurement, see what the vacuum degree in the vacuum circuit breaker is, and then print the test results.
(Display: 3.26E-4Pa is 3.26 × 10-4 Pa Pascal)
National standard of vacuum circuit breaker: factory standard is less than 1.33 × 10-3 Pa Pascal;
More than 6.62 × 10-2 Pa Pascal is not qualified
10. Discharge: Reduce the residual voltage of the magnetic field according to leak detection, turn off the power supply, discharge the large clamp to the ground (or discharge with a discharge rod), pull out the yellow and green test lines on the instrument separately (don't touch the exposed part of the plug-in with your hand), discharge is completed, and other test lines can be disassembled at will.
11. Install the accessories and complete the test.
1. The vacuum test should be carried out in sunny and dry weather, and the vacuum bubble surface should be wiped clean. The leakage caused by the pollution of the vacuum bubble surface will seriously affect the actual test results of the vacuum degree. For the vacuum degree test of the same vacuum switch, the time interval of each test shall not be less than 10 minutes. Otherwise, the test results are distorted due to the fact that the ionized air in the tube is too late to return to the normal state.
2. It is recommended not to test the vacuum degree of the same vacuum switch more than 3 times a day.
3. When testing the vacuum degree, leak detection should be carried out first, and quantitative test should be carried out after the leak detection is qualified.
4. When installing the excitation coil, its positioning indicator line points to the middle seam of the arc extinguishing chamber connection.
5. During the test, the human body cannot touch the high voltage and magnetic field voltage output terminals, and the shell of the tester should be grounded.
6. The high voltage output line and the ion current line should be separated to prevent interference.
7, magnetic field voltage line, cut short circuit, otherwise serious damage to the instrument and personal safety! Before the experiment, the yellow-green wire must be connected to the electromagnet and then to the instrument. After the test, pull out the yellow-green test wire on the instrument separately (don't touch the exposed part of the plug-in with your hand).
8. After the test is completed, the power supply should be turned off and the high-voltage output terminal should be short-circuited to the ground to avoid being shocked by the residual voltage on the charging capacitor.
- Product Management
- Enterprise outlets
- Enterprise Video
- Enterprise Atlas
Article Introduction: This article will discuss how to use the composite watchband contact fingers to improve the performance of electrical connection products. By selecting suitable materials, designing reasonable structures, and carrying out correct installation and maintenance, it will provide readers with more reliable, stable and durable Electrical connection products.
-Want to know more about the contact finger of the composite watchband? Read this article to understand the unique features and wide application fields of the contact finger of the composite watchband, so that you can have a deeper understanding of this high-strength and high-conductivity alloy material.-
How to choose a suitable composite watchband touch finger? This paper introduces in detail the choice of composite watchband touch finger need to consider the material, color style, size and adaptability and other factors. Only on the basis of comprehensive consideration of these factors, we can choose the most suitable for their own composite strap touch, for the watch to add more personality and charm.
Are you interested in composite strap contact fingers? Want to learn how to master them so that you can better use and maintain them? In this article, we will explore the secrets of mastering composite strap contact fingers and share some useful tips and suggestions to help you become a skilled contact finger user.
Enterprises engaged in the design, development and research of high-strength and high-conductivity alloy materials and electrical connection products.
- Product Management
- Enterprise outlets
- Enterprise Video
- Enterprise Atlas